What does our comprehensive franchise package include?
- An exclusive territory to operate your Arty Splats business within. You will receive a large area to run our themed weekly classes, nursery and playgroup sessions, parties, holiday classes and events for under 5’s
- A comprehensive operations manual containing all of our proven business practices. This is a guide to running your own Arty Splats business covering systems and procedures.
- A comprehensive teaching manual comprising of all of our tried and tested detailed lesson plans and guidance notes for every teaching week. Access to all of our bespoke session plans for parties and events. Our class programmes are all written in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
- Tailored support and training which is personalised to you after your initial training
- E-commerce – your own section on our Arty Splats website, a personalised email address and social media pages
- Marketing and Branding – use of our professional branding and marketing material, personalised to include your details
- Use of our online booking system – an easy and convenient way for parent’s to book classes online and this system was introduced to cut your administration time
- Full ongoing support from our dedicated franchise manager via Skype, telephone meetings and visits to your franchise area. We are approachable and friendly and understand the demands of juggling a business with family life – we are always at the other end of the telephone
- And more- such as your DBS check (police check), staff uniform, marketing starter kit, on line training courses and contribution to legal costs